London Lazy Accent Chair - Real White Leather Straps - Teak Base
Sit back, relax and admire your interior.
- The London Lazy Chair is a leather and wood lounge chair with a distinct Mid Century personality and an informal low profile.
- Made in Indonesia by skilled artisans, the Lazy Chair features an iconic teak base finished in a delicious hue that natural teak is known for. Straps of smooth and durable leather have been woven around a frame, creating a backrest and seat.
- The London Collection is inspired by the iconic, enduring and timeless designs of Mel Smilow, who designed and created a woven leather armchair that became synonymous with sixties interior style. Bringing both MidCentury modern and streamlined contemporary together, our take on this arresting accent piece exudes serious style.
- Available in several different colourways, the London Lazy Chair is a versatile option. Designed for the lounge, it can also be used in the bedroom, conservatory, relaxation space or elsewhere.
- This woven leather and teak lounge chair has a seat height of 38cm. Overall dimensions are 66 x 80 x 70cm.
Selected from the London Collection, this leather and teak accent chair is perfect for simplistic, Scandinavian interiors.
The seat of this statement accent chair is a handwoven assembly of luxurious taupe leather straps, with a backrest to match.
The London Lazy Chair features a solid teak frame handcrafted by expert artisans.